Before the first game:
- Have all player ID cards, up-to-date and signed.
- The home team must contact (by phone) the opposition by Thursday before the game to confirm time and venue.
- If you have not been contacted by the home team by Thursday contact them to confirm game and report to your League rep that there was no phone call.
- If you are using a player on Permit add them to your team roster form and have their ID card
- Make sure your field is ready well before game time, nets, lines etc.
- It is the home team that supplies the assistant referees, check with your assignor.
At the game:
- Have 3 copies of your team Roster form for the referee filled out with name of opponents and venue, and signed by the coach AND all names for any call up players added to the team list.
- Names of players Suspended or injured should remain on list with a line though and notation of reason for not playing.
- Pay the Head Referee before the game that is your responsibility.
- Be in control of your players, parents and supporters. Teams will receive fines for inappropriate behaviour.
After the game:
- Report the Score into STACK.
- The score should be reported before 9pm the Monday following the game, although it is highly recommended to do so earlier.
- Teams failing to file scores will be subject to fines.
What not to do:
- Do not cancel any games without checking the procedures set out in the MSL Rules.
- There are fines levied against any teams that do not follow procedures.
- Do not reschedule any games without permission of the league scheduler.
- If times or venues have to change you must inform the league scheduler, the league referee scheduler, and your opponents (BY PHONE) ASAP
- Make up any cancelled games (with the League permission) due to field closure ASAP with all replay information reported to the Referee and League scheduler.
- At the end of the league season any remaining outstanding games will be scheduled by the League.